Data Connection | Embedded
Intelliwave Technologies’ SiteSense products are global and award-winning Web and Mobile-based software solutions for identification and tracking of construction materials, equipment, and tools on all sizes of industrial, infrastructure, and buildings projects. When barcode, RFID, and GPS sensors are utilized with the SiteSense software solutions, enhanced item identification tracking automation delivers unprecedented visibility resulting in predictable construction schedules and costs.
- New Projects created in Procore will sync to SiteSense. Locations entered in Procore are synced to SiteSense as Storage Locations. Geo-zone locations can then be created in SiteSense for GPS tracking activities.
- Users can create a Material Needs document in SiteSense identifying the required materials for the Drawing/Bill of Material (BOM)/Requisition/Material Take-Off (MTO)/Work Package. Once the Needs Document has been created and locked in SiteSense, a draft Submittal will be created. On the closing of this Submittal document a PO will be created in SiteSense if one is not already linked to the Needs Document, a Shipment against the PO will be created in both cases.
- Approved Commitments created in Procore sync to SiteSense as Purchase Orders, along with attachments. Commitments are required to have entries in the schedule of values, and a sync status must be configured, Approved is used by default. New Purchase Orders or changes can be configured to sync to Procore from SiteSense.
- Receipts created in SiteSense against Purchase Orders will create Productivity Log entries in Procore. Received lines in SiteSense must have a material status of Checked > Acceptable to sync successfully to Procore. UOSD's resolutions in SiteSense that have a resolution of "Resolved > Add to Stock" will sync back to Procore as Productivity Log entries.
- Drawings created in Procore will sync to SiteSense if an existing Material Needs document of type drawing already exists in SiteSense matching the name of the drawing in Procore. The drawing document is attached as an image in SiteSense with subsequent revisions of the drawing being attached to the SiteSense Drawing.
- Equipment in Procore are created in SiteSense. Utilization hours recorded in SiteSense are synced back to Procore as Equipment Log under Hours Operating.
Intelliwave Technologies formed in 2007 to provide new solutions in the construction industry to help increase “Time on Tools” for craft labor and improve site safety. To accomplish these goals Intelliwave focused on providing construction projects with automation and unparalleled visibility in 3 core areas: materials tracking, equipment tracking, and workforce planning. The result was the creation of a revolutionary web and mobile-based software solution in one encompassing brand, SiteSense.