With the Outlook Add-in you can:
Forward emails you receive in Outlook directly to your project in Procore
Upload file attachments from Outlook emails to the Documents tool in Procore
Create RFI's in Procore directly from emails in Outlook
Streamline your project communications by enabling your team members to use Microsoft Outlook to forward email content and file attachments to Procore. With the Procore Outlook Add-in you can forward emails you receive in Outlook directly to your project in Procore.
You can also send file attachments in Outlook emails directly to the Documents tool in Procore. As well, you can create RFIs from Outlook
Procore for Outlook is available on the Microsoft store for free to all Procore users.
How it Works
The Procore for Outlook add-in currently allows you to:
- Take emails from your Outlook and send them to the Email tool within a specific Procore project
- Similarly, take emails with documents attached and send those attachments directly to a project’s Documents tool
- Create RFIs by filling the RFI details and it will be created in Procore in the Project you selected
- Outlook on Windows (connected to Office 365)
- Outlook for Mac (connected to Office 365)
- Outlook on the Web (Office 365)
- Outlook 2013 SP1, 2016, 2019 on Windows
- Outlook 2016, 2019 for Mac
- Any of the above Outlook clients connected to Exchange 2019 on-premises
Product Lines Required
Procore Support Article
About Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing.