The GoContractor/Procore integration allows you to pass critical employee, worker, subcontractor and timecard data between the two platforms. When integrated, you will be able to:
- Sync companies in Procore to create subcontractors inside of GoContractor
- Sync worker level data between GoContractor and Procore and create users or workers in Procore
- Sync worker check-in/check-out data in GoContractor to Procore's timecards functionality, automatically pushing worker data between systems
The GoContractor and Procore integration allows you to sync worker, subcontractor and time sheet data between the two systems. This keeps both systems in sync and reduces data entry when building out projects, subcontractors, and workers in both systems.
With subcontractor and worker data syncing, you’ll be able to quickly create new subs, workers, and employees across systems. This will greatly speed up setup of new projects and crews by reducing the entry of worker and subcontractor data.
If you are using GoContractor’s check-in and check-out functionality, with or without an access control integration, the sync will push timecard data to Procore, making data collection and time tracking easier than ever before.
GoContractor is connecting construction, modernizing the contractor labor force, and automating how workers get onto sites.
GoContractor is a contractor management software that:
- Automates Worker Onboarding
- Organizes Regulatory Documents
- Automates Safety Training
- Maintains Safety Compliance
- Solves Access Control/Badging Issues
With GoContractor, you can onboard workers 3x faster than with manual methods, and reduce orientation costs by 10x.