With the Foundation integration you receive:
The ability to use Procore to track an accurate master list of all of your vendors and subcontractors
The capability to sync all of your vendor contacts for the job directly from FOUNDATION into Procore
Instant functionality to resolve discrepancies with authoritative vendor records or updating info
Foundation Software has partnered with Procore to integrate two of the industry's best-of-breed products. Now FOUNDATION and Procore clients can seamlessly share related data between projects and vendors, or push information like cost codes and more from one system into the other.
How it Works
FOUNDATION and Procore clients can seamlessly share related data between the two systems.
Procore - Foundation
- Users >>> <<< Employees
- Departments >>> <<< Departments
- Companies >>> <<< Vendors
- Divisions >>> <<< Cost Code Groups
- Cost Codes >>> <<< Cost Codes
- Cost Types >>> <<< Cost Classes
- Project >>> <<< Jobs
- Budget >>> <<< Budget
- Direct Costs <<< Job History
- Prime Contract Change Orders >>> Job Cost Change Orders
- PO/Sub <<< PO/Sub Commitments
**Employees, Departments, and Cost Classes must be created in Foundation Software before data can be shared between solutions.
- FOUNDATION user with login credentials on most current version
- Active subscription (SaaS/Hosted) or maintenance agreement (on-premise)
- Must be subscribed - SaaS ($200/month) or On-premise ($3,500)
- Procore Service Account
Required Procore Tools
- Direct Cost
FOUNDATION + Procore
Procore Integration User Guide
Schedule a Demo
Watch a System Highlight Video
Procore Support Article
About Foundation Software
Foundation Software delivers job cost accounting, project management and mobile applications, along with payroll services and education, to help contractors run the business side of construction.