With the 360 Sync integration you can:
360 Sync allows you to link your servers & document management systems together, eliminating double-entry of data & freeing your team up to focus on managing your project instead of pushing paper & managing documents.
You can run 360 Sync at the push of a button or schedule it to run automatically
Syncs with Windows, Procore, BIM 360, Bluebeam Studio, Autodesk Vault, SharePoint, and any document management system that utilizes a desktop client (services like Box, Dropbox, Egnyte, Google Drive, Sharefile, etc.)
Save time and effort by automating the file transfer process and eliminating double data-entry. 360 Sync™ is easy to setup and use.
How it works
360 Sync allows you to sync your files & folders between data sources. Here's how it works:
1) Pick a folder or set of folders you want to sync
2) Choose which way you want data to flow
- you can push data to/from Windows, Procore, BIM 360, Autodesk Vault, SharePoint, Bluebeam Studio or any other document management systems
3) Save the configuration & choose whether you want to run it immediately (by clicking on a desktop shortcut) or schedule a time for the sync to run.
4) After everything syncs, the first time, only the items that are added or modified are uploaded. If you're running it on a schedule, 360 Sync will automatically update your file libraries.
- Computer with 64-bit Windows installed
- Procore Admin permissions enabled
- Internet connection
Procore Tools Required
360 Sync home page
How to setup 360 Sync
360 Sync with Procore Demo
Procore Support Article
About Applied Software
Applied Software specializes in bridging the technology divide from product to productivity no matter your industry. Since 1982, Applied Software has grown to become one of the largest AEC, MEP Fabrication, Construction and Manufacturing system integrators in North America.